The key to knowing when your business requires a bookkeeper is when your company reaches any one of the following points:
1. You’re too busy categorizing transactions to focus on other parts of your business like selling, creating and growing.
2. You’re behind on collecting on accounts receivable or sending out client invoices.
3. You’re not keeping bills and receipts in an organized system or database.
4. You have too many accounts to gain valuable business insights.
5. You don’t have any clarity on what you’re spending and making.
6. You play crazy catch-up every year-end to get your books in order for tax season.
7. You spend more than a few hours per month on bookkeeping tasks.